The debug room is an area in Mother 3, inaccessible in normal gameplay. It is used to easily modify and check things, originally used by the developers, and was left in the game. However, some actions do not function properly, such as the chapter and event jumps.
- Two Mr. Saturns allows the player to jump to specific chapters.
- Flint, Duster, Salsa, Lucas, a Clayman, Ionia, a Mecha-Porky and Hinawa allow the player to jump to specific events in chapters (see below).
- Examining the phone allows the player to set Lucas and Kumatora's age from kids to adolescents, and vice versa.
- A Pigmask allows the player to toggle party members.
- A Pigmask Captain allows the player to change the party's levels, either individually or everyone's at once.
- A Navy SQUEAL fills the party's inventory completely with Nuts.
- A Pigmask Major allows the player to view different fade effects for testing.
- A Pigmask Colonel toggles all the memo and map flags.
- Hinawa allows the player to save.
- Selecting "CAST" views the cast and staff credits.
- A Firefly resides in the corner, presumably used for battle testing.
|Chapter 1||Alec's House|
Rest at Inn
|Chapter 2||Wess's House|
Egg of Light
|Chapter 3||From Desert|
Back to Inn
|Chapter 4||Flint's House|
|Chapter 5||Unknown Valley|
|Chapter 7||Nursing Home|
|Chapter 8||Inside Limo|
24 F Reunion
To 100 F