WikiBound:Featured articles/Archive 1
From WikiBound, your source on Mother/EarthBound information. By fans, for fans!
|This page is an archive. Do not edit the contents of this page. Direct any additional comments to the current talk page.|
To vote, sign your name with ~~~~ in one of the sections below, along with any additional comments you may have.
- This article is thorough, clean of redlinks, describes its subject in detail and is just about as well-done as a location article can be. I'd suggest this be WikiBound's first featured article. Miles (talk) 20:03, 16 May 2011 (MDT)
- I would be happy to see this become our first featured article! It's nice and well-written, detailed and is a very good example for all the other location articles. (Take notes, people!) →Tinā ♫δ 20:20, 16 May 2011 (MDT)
- Signing this as well. The article is 50x better than anything I could write, I might use it for a reference from now on ;3
Multus 22:55, 16 May 2011 (MDT)
- First town from the first game seems like a pleasant thing to start off with, indeed. And I guess it's satisfyingly long and the like.
(I'm the personification of humility :3).Sun Braid 08:48, 17 May 2011 (MDT)
- Well, it's one of the few "complete" articles. First area of the first game should be WikiBound's first Featured Article. Shayminguy7 10:24, 17 May 2011 (MDT)
Any additional comments regarding why the article is nominated for a featured article can be placed here.