|Helpful guides on WikiBound|
| Help guides
Administrators' how-to guide • Archiving • Editing • Frequently asked questions • Images • Namespaces • New page • Nomenclature • Preferences • Revert • Searching • Signatures • Stubs • Talk Pages • Templates • Uploading media • User page • Why create an account
This page is a guideline as to what behaviors and attitudes all users should have on this wiki. Please attempt to follow these rules and make sure other users follow the rules as well. Breaking the rules is a serious offense and will trigger multiple warnings/bans so please don't do it.
- Please do not vandalize the wiki. Vandalism is the act of purposefully posting improper content on any article on the WikiBound.
- Try to maintain a pleasant demeanor all the time. Being mean and having a bad attitude does not help anyone so try not to have one.
- Do not be rude to other users. Try not to make other people feel bad, it is morally and legitimately incorrect.
- Do not copy content from other wikis. As tempting as it is to have someone else do the work for you, you have to do it yourself. If it is found that you have been copying content from other wikis, it will mean serious trouble.
- Do not partake in ¨edit wars¨. An edit war is when one user makes an edit and another user reverts it and then the first user reverts that and so on. Instead of edit warring, try talking it over with the user on their talk page or going to the article's talk page.
- Do not create multiple accounts to avoid bans - wait out the time of your ban and then, when it is over, try to correct whatever it is that you did wrong.
If you, at any time, see a user breaking one of the rules, ask the user to stop on their talk page. If the user persists in making improper edits, contact an admin and they will solve the problem.