|Helpful guides on WikiBound|
| Help guides
Administrators' how-to guide • Archiving • Editing • Frequently asked questions • Images • Namespaces • New page • Nomenclature • Preferences • Revert • Searching • Signatures • Stubs • Talk Pages • Templates • Uploading media • User page • Why create an account
This page is a guide to upload media files to WikiBound.
- Go to Special:Upload. It also appears at the toolbox to the left, as "Upload file".
- Select the file you are uploading.
- Click the "browse" button, and select the image you want to upload.
- In the "destination filename" box, write what you want the image to be named. Remember to write the valid filename extension.*
- Write the summary in the big box. This will show up in the recent changes, and in the page. Be sure to include where you got the file from, what it depicts, etc.
- Check "watch this page" if you want to know when someone changes this page. Check "ignore any warnings" if you don't care about the warnings.
*Valid filename extensions include png, gif, jpg, jpeg, ogg, ogv, oga.