From WikiBound, your source on Mother/EarthBound information. By fans, for fans!
Welcome, Shayminguy7, to WikiBound!
Welcome to WikiBound, Shayminguy7! We're a wiki that aspires to cover everything about the Mother series. We hope to see you contribute, whether it be by editing articles, or by participating in discussions.
Thanks, and have a good time here, Shayminguy7!
- Be sure to read the help page, it will tell you everything you need to know about wikicoding.
- Always keep an eye on the recent changes page, where all edits and their authors (anonymous or logged-in) are listed.
- Try to expand the information found in articles, and keep an eye out for any false info or vandalism.
- Talk to your friends about us; get more users! It's always more fun to edit with friends.
- Discussion of any aspect of the site can be made on the community portal page or on the "discussion" page associated with each article. If you write on a user's "talk" page, that user will get an alerting message on their next visit.
- If you need help with anything, talk to one of our administrators who can answer most of your questions and assist with problems.
Great job on the Eight Melodies page! Just remember to avoid using "you" in pages, as it's rather unencyclopedic, and it's technically not the player who has to sing to Queen Mary, but Ninten. Also, you don't need to go [[linkhere|linkhere]] every time you want to link something, you can just go [[link]] if the page title is what you want to show up on the page. If that made any sense. Hope that helps a little! :D →Tinā ♫δ 09:29, 27 December 2010 (MST)
Mother 1 images (sprites, maps, etc.)
1 2 3 may be of assistance. Miles (talk) 19:18, 9 February 2011 (MST)
- Black background removes outline. :( Shayminguy7 20:01, 9 February 2011 (MST)
- But there isn't a black background on the images. You could always just right-click and save the image from there... →Tinā ♫δ 20:12, 9 February 2011 (MST)
- owow. Beats copy/paste to Paint and save. Thanks for the info :% Shayminguy7 20:16, 9 February 2011 (MST)
Please don't use Google Translate for adding Japanese names, or translating them. It can really screw things up, and is really inaccurate. It's best to not have the Japanese names in place at all instead of a very inaccurate one. Thanks! →Tinā ♫δ 20:36, 18 February 2011 (MST)
Hey, When you get a chance....
Hey when you get a chance, can you check out something i have been working on in my sandbox. Thank you, Tacopill 09:19, 22 May 2011 (MDT),