This page is for electing Wikibound's second Editor-in-Chief. Please vote on and discuss this election below.
- Discussions go on the talk page.
- Add your vote by using the code # ~~~~.
- If you wish to nominate another user, create appropriate new subsections under the "Nominees" section.
- If you were nominated, but wish to remove yourself from the list, please use
StrikeThrough, rather than remove your name.
The election started at 14:39, 05 April 2020 UTC. The election will end at 14:39, 12 April 2020 UTC.
- Oh boy, I was going to mention this but I forgot about this. I apologize but as much as I'd love to help out, I'm not sure I'm ready for such a big responsibility yet. There are still a lot of things I'm learning about wikis, such as coding and similar things. Plus one of the responsibilities is dispute handling, which to be honest, is something I need to work on a bit more.
- Now don't get me wrong I love helping out here and am glad to be an admin, but editor-in-chief is something I'm not ready for, at least not yet. Maybe someday I might be suited for this role but for now I think it's for the better that I simply stick to being a regular admin and work my way up to that level.
- I do wish we had more active users then that will also help me get more experience and improve dispute handling
and have chances to shoot down vandals with the banhammer. I have had the idea that we should try to affiliate with Starmen.net again, as it might bring in more editors. I know we tried before but it failed. Omegα Toαd 64 00:07, 9 March 2020 (UTC)
Varik: I suppose with nobody else nominated I will nominate myself. With everything going on with my own life, if anyone else that is active would like the position I would support them.GeneticistVarik (talk) 18:09, 3 April 2020 (UTC).
- Seeing as though no one objected to it, plus other things you've done for the wiki, I'll confirm it. Tacopill (talk) 17:44, 15 April 2020 (UTC)