User talk:OmegaToad64(Redirected from User talk:Supatoad64)
Welcome, OmegaToad64, to WikiBound!
Welcome to WikiBound, OmegaToad64! We're a wiki that aspires to cover everything about the Mother series. We hope to see you contribute, whether it be by editing articles, or by participating in discussions.
First and Foremost, thank you for contributing a significant amount to the wiki. It is really appricated.
Second, I was wondering if you are staff on any wikis and/or if you have an account on Discord.
- Sorry for my late response. I'm actually not a staff anywhere or have plans for joining discord as of right now.
That said I'm really glad my contribution is appreciated. I normally don't have as much free time as I do now, but when I do this is usually the first wiki I go to. I'm a huge fan of the EarthBound series and I want this wiki to be a reliable source for EarthBound information. SupaToad64 10:32, 2 August 2019 (UTC)
- That's fine if you don't have an account, nor plans to get one. Was just wondering.
- And pretty cool that you want that.
- And being busy or late is understandable. If you do find your self with a decent amount of free time in the near future and/or get higher-than-usual amounts of free time after that, let me know.
- Tacopill (talk) 13:34, 2 August 2019 (UTC)
- From what I know there is no actual place for users to request, and instead the staff will see a user's edits and decide if they're fit for the role. Here they look for users who have made a lot of dedicated work to the wiki and can be trusted with the tools such as blocking. See here for a better idea.
- If a suitable candidate is found a bureaucrat will then leave a message on the user's talk page (The owner Tacopill is currently the only active bureaucrat on here) to ask if they're interested in the role. Omegα Toαd 64 10:01, 28 March 2020 (UTC)
Not sure if you'll get this in time, but if the IP doesn't stop messing with your talk page, it's best to ignore it for a few hours. Hopefully the admins will deal with it in the morning. Cookies and Creme 08:07, 11 April 2020 (UTC)